New Features in acQuire 4 Version 188.8.131.52
acQuire 4 Version 184.108.40.206 - February 2019
If you use floating licences, you must upgrade Sentinel Server to version 9.1. Sentinel Server version 8.5 is not compatible with GIM Suite 3.0 or later.
If your database was created or updated with acQuire 4 Version 220.127.116.11 or earlier, your database will be updated to accommodate some data model additions.
If migrating from versions prior to 18.104.22.168, refer to the corresponding release notes for warnings on meta migrations.
If upgrading from a version earlier than 22.214.171.124, you will first need to run an earlier migration script to bring your ADM version up to 126.96.36.199 or later. Please contact acQuire Support if you require any assistance.
Databases using the standard ADM and Validation V1 are no longer supported. To upgrade, your database must have the following core modules installed:
|Databases using the Coal Quality V1 module are the exception to this and do not require the CorpAssay module to be installed in order to upgrade.
Contact acQuire Support (email@example.com) if you need assistance.
Install acQuire 4 Version 188.8.131.52
- Start acQuire 4.
- Connect to your database as the database manager.
- You will receive a message from acQuire 4 that your database needs to be modified to accommodate minor additions to the metatables and/or data model. The update will proceed from within acQuire 4.
- When you have run the acQuire 4 database update, make sure all users are upgraded to acQuire 4 Version 184.108.40.206.
To run acQuire 4 software on your system, the minimum software and hardware requirements need to be met. See the System Requirements for acQuire GIM Suite.pdf in the Documentation folder under the acQuire installation folder for more information.
- Data Entry
- Fixed the issue where, for certain object configurations, switching between Insert and Update modes in a grid mode data entry sheet could result in duplicated rows or rows no longer displaying on the interface.
- Fixed the issue where executing a Refresh Lookups action would reset the scrollbar on a listbox back to the last selected value, or to the top position (if no value selected). This would cause users to lose their focus if the sheet was configured to auto execute and they had started scrolling to select a new value.
- Added a warning message to inform the user that multiple intervals would compress to the same 0‑length interval, preventing the data from being committed (as it would cause a primary key violation). The message informs which intervals would cause the issue, to help the user with troubleshooting the problem.
- Fixed the issue where the DAT_EVENT table would be cleared after upgrading the database through the acQuire 4 interface.
- Fixed the issue where not all the expected records would be exported when exporting assay data to the Datamine format (depending on the fields selected for export).
Workspace Tools and Infrastructure
- Fixed the issue where you could get an Out of memory error when accessing the Task Automation wizard, if the log history was too big.
- Fixed the issue where acQuire 4 could crash when applying changes to form definitions, if the database contained Arena tasks that were saved in an erroneous state.
acQuire 4 Version History